Rockville dB13 3000 Watt Peak / 750w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier
Rockville dB13 3000 Watt Peak / 750w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier by Rockville at The Course. MPN: dB13. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The dB13 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 3,000 watts peak output, 1,500 watts RMS output, and 750 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratin
Product Description & Reviews
The dB13 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 3,000 watts peak output, 1,500 watts RMS output, and 750 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song. One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. The dB13 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 80 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 750 watts CEA @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this! This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB13 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
Features & Highlights
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB13 3000 Watt/1500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.). 2 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm: 450 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.). 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song. 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1800 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class "D" Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator.
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 80 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9˝ x 2.4˝ x 14.7˝.
3 x 3 x 3 inches
10.98 x 4.49 x 17.99 inches
Have questions about this item (dB13), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
PRO-ZT69 General Nominal Diameter: 6 x 9'' Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms RMS Power Handing: 275 Watts MAX Power Handing: 550 Watts Sensivity (1w/1m): 98dB Frequency Response: 60Hz - 22KHz Recommended Hi Pass Crossover: 80Hz Midrange Vo...
Features:Custom 6'' x 9'' Sealed Speaker Enclosure Mounting Depth: 5-1/4''Air Space: 0.20 Cubic Feet Per BoxSealed EnclosureDimensions: Width 12-1/2'' x Height 7-1/2'' x B Depth 5'' x T Depth 7''Sold as a PairConstructed with High Quality MDFHigh Qua...
mpn: MS TOROX122, ean: 0623169610868,
These beasts weigh in at 2000 Watts MAX Power! TOROX come in four models with three sizes to choose from. TOROX 104, TOROX 122 or 124 & TOROX 154. All models are dual voice coils for multiple impedance wiring options. FEATURES: 1000 Watts RMS, ...
mpn: PRO-X6BM, ean: 0663593055781,
PRO-X6BM General Type Midrange Loudspeaker with Bullet Size 6.5'' RMS Power 250W MAX Power 500W Frequency Response 118-17KHz Impedance 8 ohm Sensitivity 90dB Materials Surround: Cloth Edge Frame: Red Steel Basket Cone: Non-Presse...